Dynarex Semi-Electric Home Care Bed
The Dynarex Semi-Electric Homecare Bed is a heavy-duty bed frame constructed from reinforced steel for maximum durability. The head and foot position feature motorized electric adjustment for customizable patient comfort and support.
The Dynarex Semi-Electric Homecare Bed is a height-adjustable, multi-function bed frame designed for ultimate user and caregiver convenience. A lightweight hand pendant controls head and foot position with the push of a button. In the case of power outage, a 9-volt battery in the motor provides adjustment in the case of power outages. The bed motor can be removed while a patient is in the bed and most bed frame components feature a universal fit that accommodates numerous manufacturers. The split-frame design allows the bed to be easily delivered and installed in most homes. Ideal for a variety of homecare settings.
- Constructed from durable steel with a spring deck and split-frame design
- Spring deck is adjustable from 15.7"-22.8"
- Motor is compatible with a 9-volt battery to adjust bed position in case of power outage
- Universal-fit bed frame components accommodate parts from numerous manufacturers
- Weight capacity 450 lb.
- Compare Dynarex Semi-Electric Homecare Bed to Delta™ Ultralight Semi-Electric Bed by Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare or the Medlite™ Bed by Medline