- Quaternary ammonium and isopropyl alcohol (IPA)
- 1 minute for initial disinfection and Continuously Active Disinfection
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Daily, general and terminal room disinfection
- Meets CDC, OSHA and infection control guidelines
- Bactericidal, Virucidal
- Kills 27 microorganisms
Sani-24® Germicidal Disposable Wipe gives you the power with around-the-clock protection. It is the first and only EPA registered disinfectant with the ability to control HAI-causing microorganisms with continuously active disinfection (CAD). CAD technology provides an antimicrobial shield that protects against ESKAPE pathogens, which are responsible for over 40% of HAIs in the healthcare environment for up to 24 hours1. Protect your patients, staff, and facility with confidence and control, even between disinfection protocols. Now effective against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Sani-24® Germicidal Disposable Wipe has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Monkeypox virus on hard, nonporous surfaces. Therefore, Sani-24® Germicidal Disposable Wipe can be used against Monkeypox virus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus type 1, ATCC VR-1562 on hard, nonporous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.