Dynarex DynaRest Airfloat Plus Air Mattresses
The DynaRest Airfloat Plus is a convenient, medical grade air mattress designed with user comfort in mind. The mattress is equipped with a digital air pump and air pressure controls with weight indicators to directly customize the firmness of the mattress. The Airfloat Plus has three settings: static, which is ideal for patient transfers, and alternating, which provides cell inflation for pressure redistribution, and a seat function, which helps relieve pressure when upright.
The DynaRest Airfloat Plus provides a medical-grade solution to a wide range of patients up to 1000 lb. The Airfloat Plus combines dual therapies of low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit used to treat pressure wounds. 20 10-inch pressure cycling air cells and adjustable air flow dial on the pump provides customized levels for each patient’s comfort and individual requirements. Cell-on-cell technology prevents deflation in case of power failure. There is also a static mode that inflates all air cells to allow caretakers to suspend the alternating pressure, reducing the risk of injury during repositioning or transfers.
- Alternating pressure mattress replacement system
- Digital pressure control allows for 10, 15, 20 and 25-minute cycle times to customize patient comfort and therapy adjustments
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- 3 modes: Alternating cycle, static, and seat function
- Indicator light illuminates for max firm, mute, and lock mode
- Audible alarm sounds for power failure and alternate failure
- Weight capacity 1000 lb.