Dynarex Steerable Knee Walkers are an ideal alternative to crutches because they provide patients with increased stability, without requiring much upper body strength. Ideal for individuals recovering from ankle and foot conditions such as ulcers, surgeries, injuries, amputations, and other lower limb afflictions in a variety of healthcare settings.
The Dynarex Steerable Knee Walker is a lightweight, sturdy knee walker that provides stability while offering a compact, sleek design for individuals suffering from a variety of lower-limb afflictions. Unlike crutches, knee walkers feature a padded rest for the leg, thus prioritizing patient comfort and preventing under-arm fatigue.
The steel frame construction is attractive, durable, and easy to maneuver. Rubber wheels absorb impact and offer a smooth ride over uneven surfaces and varying terrain. Ideal for use in hospitals, retirement homes, homecare settings, and rehabilitation facilities.
- Attractive, easy-to-maintain black and silver vein finish
- Contoured and padded knee platform
- Left and right leg compatible
- Dual-handlebar braking system
- Equipped with convenient wire basket
- Features a quick-fold mechanism for easy transport and storage
- Compare Compact Steerable Knee Walker to DV8 Steerable Aluminum Knee Walker™ by Drive DeVilBiss Healthcare