The Dynarex Shower Chair without Back provides a reliable seated option for individuals who need added support while bathing. The ergonomic design features corrosion-proof aluminum and a comfortable molded seat. Ideal for a wide range of homecare and institutional healthcare environments.
The Dynarex Shower Chair without Back is made of durable molded plastic for maximum lightweight stability. The chair is easy to assemble and adjust for each user’s needs. The shower chair’s angled legs have rubber tips to help prevent the chair from slipping during use. The seat has holes that allow for drainage, reducing the risk of users slipping from the chair. Ideal for use in long-term care facilities, hospitals, at home, and more.
- Constructed from a corrosion-proof aluminum frame and blow-molded plastic seat
- Specialty collar allows the legs to be removed without readjusting the height
- Angled legs include rubber tips
- Seat features drainage holes and hand grips
- Tool-free assembly and height adjustment
- Comes in retail-friendly packaging
- Weight capacity 400 lb.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty